Feel Better Friend Card with Fresh Freesia

A little "pretty in pink" or should I say pretty in Fresh Freesia.  This card should make anyone feel better.  This beautiful flower is from the new Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set. I stamped the flower in Black Memento Ink and used the Light Smoky Slate Blend to outline the flower.  I then used Light Daffodil Delight in the center and Dark Soft Sea Foam on the leaves.  Cut out the flower using Stitched So Sweetly Dies.

Details:
  • Fresh Freesia Cardstock card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4
  • True Love DSP strip:  1 1/4" x 5"
  • The "feel better friend" greeting is from the Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set - which I cut out using the Tasteful Labels Dies
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Monthly Card Swaps

How about these wonderful cards from my fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator friends.  This month's theme was cards using "Bug, But...