Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper: Happy Birthday Gift Bag
This is how you take a simple bag and turn it into a special Happy Birthday gift bag. When I saw this gift bag, the first thing I thought about was how it looked like Purple Posy Cardstock. So I added a strip of Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper and a tag using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and here we are! The gift bag measures approximately 9 1/2" x 7 1/2" so I made the DSP panel 4" x 7 1/2". Look at the 'before' and 'after'...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...






Very cute, Mena. I've done the same kind of thing for years for many occasions-birthday, Christmas, etc.
ReplyDeleteBut that dsp is really cute with that bag.. Now I must consider getting it!