Organize It Friday: Essentials

These 3 shelves pictured are probably my most used shelves in my craft room. This cabinet sits under my craft room desk on the right for easy access.  

The first shelf holds my Stampin' Up! Clear Blocks.  I like to keep all my clear blocks in one container.  When I am stamping and creating I can just take out that container and pick out the blocks I need.  I purchased this acrylic container at Home Goods.

The second shelf holds a basket with White Cardstock scraps.. only white scraps.  I keep my other cardstock scraps with the cardstock colors..  I previously posted how I organize my cardstock (Click to see original post on Organizing Cardstock).  Out of all my paper scraps, white is the most used.  Scraps come in handy when you need to stamp a little butterfly or flower, or need a small strip of paper for a  greeting, etc.

Lastly, the last shelf holds my copy paper scraps.  These scraps are great for trying out a card, creating boxes or making a fold project.. it's better to try out your ideas using scraps and not waste your good cardstock.

I hope these ideas inspire you to be more organized.

2 comments:

  1. Very clever. Are those Idea?

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - do you mean Ikea? no, I bought those cabinets at Michael's with a 50% OFF coupon years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...