One of my FAVORITE products in the Mini Catalog is True Love Designer Series Paper. Sadly, it's retiring the end of this month when the Mini Catalog sales period ends on June 30. Today I am sharing various cards I have made using this DSP... enjoy all the samples. I hope you snag a pack of this paper before it goes away for good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card
Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...
-
I store my stamp sets in Clear Plastic DVD Holders I purchased from The Container Store. You can also find these on Amazon (see below). St...
-
Today I am sharing pictures from a recent craft fair my friend hosted in Somers, NY. We made some really cute and creative products for sal...
-
I used the Tassel Time and Great Grads stamp sets... both stamp sets are retired but love them! The cards are in the school colors of the v...


No comments:
Post a Comment