I'm Thinking of You with Stampin' Up! Art Gallery Stamp Set


The Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper makes a great background for this I'm Thinking of You card.  I love the way the DSP looks like artwork with the green and blue abstract design. I coordinated the colors by using Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Pear Pizzazz Inks on the flower from the Art Gallery Stamp Set.

Card Details:
  • Pool Party Cardstock card base:  4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
  • White Cardstock layer:  5 1/4" x 4"
  • Flowering Fields DSP: 5" x 3 3/4"
  • The flower is popped up on the White Cardstock rectangle which I cut using the Rectangle Stitched Dies to make it a little special















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Card: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

A fun fold card using the Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper and  Perennial Postage Dies .   Card Details: Crumb Cake Cardstock card b...