Happy Easter Paint Chip Card


Sharing a fun Happy Easter card today made with the Easter Friends Stamp Set.  If you are wondering what the paper strip on the left is, it's a paint chip from my local hardware store.  The colors remind me of Easter so I had to use it.  You can see the original paint chip below before I trimmed it.

Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • White Cardstock layer:  5 1/4" x 4"
  • Paint Chip:  5 1/4" x 2 1/4"
  • Vellum Cardstock:  1" x 4"
  • The small butterfly was cut from the paint chip scraps and the Brilliant Wings Dies






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Masculine Cards - Paper Pumpkin Kit

Today I am sharing some masculine cards I made with the May 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - The Best There Is.  This kit is filled with cards that ...