Happy Birthday - Let's Go Fishing Designer Series Paper

Thursday, August 3, 2023


Getting out of my comfort zone with today's Happy Birthday card.  I used the Stampin' Up! Let's Go Fishing Designer Series Paper on this card and I cut the fishes directly from the DSP and popped them up with Dimensionals.

Card Details:
  • Wild Wheat Cardstock card base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", folded in half
  • Let's Go Fishing DSP: 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" and 1/2" x 5 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla Carsick: 5 1/4" x 4"
  • The "happy birthday" sentiment from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set is stamped in Black Memento Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and trimmed
  • I ran the Tan Baker's Twine over Wild Wheat Ink Pad to color the twine


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...