Berry Delightful Designer Series Mini Picnic Basket


How adorable are these mini baskets.  The patterns and colors remind me of a picnic baskets...so I am calling them mini picnic baskets.  I used the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper for the box base, handle and I even fussy cut the strawberries from the DSP.  The dimensions are below.



Mini Picnic Basket Dimensions

  • Basket Box base:  3" x 3 1/4", scored on 1" on all 4 sides - cut up on the score lines as shown
  • Berry Delightful DSP:  3/4" x 5 1/4" - wrap around the box base
  • Berry Delightful DSP handle:  1/2" x 3 1/2"












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...