Stampin With Scraps: True Love Designer Series Paper


I love the new True Love Designer Series Paper from the new Stampin' Up! 2021 Spring Mini Catalog.  I was working on the card on the left, making it with DSP strips measuring 1" x 4" but then I decided the strips were too long, so I cut off an inch from the bottom.. and of course I couldn't throw the scrap away, so then I made the card on the right.


Black Cardstock:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
White Cardstock:  4 1/2" x  3 1/8"
True Love DSP strips:  1" x 3"




White Cardstock:  4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
True Love DSP strips:  1" x 1" squares (this was the trimmed off piece from the previous card above)






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...