Happy Birthday with Stampin' Up! Artistic Dies


Today I am sharing two Happy Birthday Cards made with Artistic Dies.  I cased this card from @inkpad1 on instagram.  I fell in love with the design and had to try it.  I used the new Ever Eden 12 x 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper and Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper as backgrounds to the card.

Card Details:
  • White Cardstock card base: 4-1/4" x 11", score at 5-1/2"
  • Cut out the Artistic Die flower and trim off a 1/2" off the bottom (make sure you have enough room for the Happy Birthday sentiment)
  • Use Corner Rounder Punch on the bottom corners
  • Ever Eden & Expressions In Ink DSP:  5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
  • The "Happy Birthday" is from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set





























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...