Tasteful Touches Wedding Z Fold Card


Today I'm sharing a special Z Fold wedding card I made for a friend.  I wanted to match their wedding invitation and so I used neutral tones.  I used Sahara Sand Cardstock and stamped the flower from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set in Gray Granite Ink.  The DSP is retired but it was too perfect for this card.  

Card Details:
  • Sahara Sand Cardstock:  4-1/4" x 11", scored at 3-3/4" and 5-1/2"
  • DSP:  4" x 2-1/2"
  • Silver Cardstock:  4-1/4" x 3-1/2"
  • White Cardstock:  4" x 3-1/4"
  • Interior White Cardstock:  5-1/4" x 4"
  • The "Always and Forever" sentiment is from the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...