Tasteful Touches Wedding Z Fold Card


Today I'm sharing a special Z Fold wedding card I made for a friend.  I wanted to match their wedding invitation and so I used neutral tones.  I used Sahara Sand Cardstock and stamped the flower from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set in Gray Granite Ink.  The DSP is retired but it was too perfect for this card.  

Card Details:
  • Sahara Sand Cardstock:  4-1/4" x 11", scored at 3-3/4" and 5-1/2"
  • DSP:  4" x 2-1/2"
  • Silver Cardstock:  4-1/4" x 3-1/2"
  • White Cardstock:  4" x 3-1/4"
  • Interior White Cardstock:  5-1/4" x 4"
  • The "Always and Forever" sentiment is from the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty DSP Congratulations Card

Having a little fun with Stampin' Up! Brushed With Beauty 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new Softly Woven 3D Embossing ...