Because I Care Frame...

I made this frame a while ago with a friend.  I can't remember where we got the idea from.  I wish I remembered so I could mention her blog.  We used one of those wood frames you can buy at Michael's and we used Stampin' Up! DSP and then we use the "Because I Care" stamp set for the flower leaf.  The flower was made by cutting a round Styrofoam ball in half and then we covered the ball with the flower from the Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  After punching out a bunch of little flowers we used tiny pins to hold the flowers in place.  Lastly we lightly sponged the flowers with Bermuda Bay to match the DSP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations with Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses Stamp Set

I am very excited that the Stippled Roses Stamp Set will be available in the new Annual Catalog.  I love the sketch design on this rose whi...