My Favorite NEW Things from the New 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog




The new Stampin' Up! catalog is so artistically inspiring, as well as loaded with so many gorgeous stamp sets and samples and tons of new accessories.  The catalog also has some great step by step samples on Card designs featured in the catalog.  Love that!  It was difficult to pick all my favorites...  these are just a few.


      

Happy Day Stamp Set:   This set has both a vintage and a modern look. 


Label Love Stamp Set:  Love this stamp set because of the variety of designs and the greetings are simple and great.  The big bonus is you can buy the coordinating Label Punch to make it super easy.




Big Shot Magnetic Platform:  This is the most anticipated addition to the Stampin' Up! accessories.  I think this is going to make my life so much easier.  It's incredible for keeping my Framelits right where I need them!


Delicate Details Lace Tape:  I can't wait to use this embellishment...  I think it's going to add so much to any simple card or project.  What a great idea!!


New In Colors:  Last, but certainly not least are the new in colors...  you may not be able to see the potential from this photo of the colors, but the Crisp Cantaloupe is so pretty and looks so amazing with our Early Espresso and the Strawberry Slush and the Coastal Cobana are so pretty...  I love them all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...