Create Your Own Stampin' Up! 6x6 Paper Packs

I like to give the girls who attend my class a little raffle prize.  I have a basket with various crafting supplies that they can pick from.  Over the years I have collected tons of 12x12 Stampin' Up! DSP card stock.  Sometimes I have a lot of sheets leftover in the pack but I can't use it because it's retired.  So I came up with the idea of creating my own paper pack to use as one of my raffle prizes.


All you need to create your paper pack is a few sheets of retired 12x12 DSP (or current DSP if you like), one sheet of the cardboard backing from any 12x12 DSP pack, a tube of the Stampin' Up! Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue and a binder clips.


First I cut the 12x12 DSP sheets to 6x6...  you get four sheets with every one 12x12 sheet, so you don't need that many 12x12 sheets to put a pack together.  Then I cut my cardboard backing 6x6 - you only need two 6x6 cardboard sheets to use as the pack cover and the back.


I take the 6x6 sheets and put them together by lining them up with the cardboard backing.  I put a sheet of cardboard backing on the front of the pack and on the back.  I hold the pack together with binder clips on each side and then I rub the Tombow glue on the edge and let it dry for a couple of hours.  I like to leave it drying overnight.  The glue keeps the sheets together, but you can pull apart like a pad.


Sheets can be pulled out like a pad.  The glue keeps the pages together.


I created the cover labels in word and used the Stampin' Up! logo to give a little color to the front of the paper packs.

Enjoy and I hope this inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...