Craft Room Organizing Tips..

I'm glad to hear that people like when I post my organizing tips..  Below are some of the ways I organize my Stampin' Up! supplies and tools.  Enjoy!

This is how I store my Stampin' Up! Framelits.  I like to use the Stampin' Up! Clear DVD cases.  I keep them organized with magnetic sheets.  I cut the sheets down to size and glued them to the inside of the case... this keeps the framelits from falling and getting all mixed up and sloppy. 


I'm re-posting this one... this is how I store my Clearmount Stamps. If you notice on the left -side, I also have some of my wood stamps in the new Stampin' Up! Clear Woodmount Cases.  This is a new item from Stampin' Up! in this year's catalog.  I used a template for the insert and I copied an image of the stamp set off the internet.  Click on the link for more information and to download the template. 





 

And finally... this is how I store my Stampin' Up! die cuts.  I put all new labels on my die cuts because I found it hard to read the small print.


Hope you enjoy these tips...  more to come.

6 comments:

  1. Love your ideas and thanks for the link to the template. Can you tell me where you got the clear storage racks holding your clear mount stamps from?

    Thanks,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get your magnetic sheets? Also, I cant get the template to download. Any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the boxes to hold the dies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can purchase at Staples or any office supply store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or get magnetic vent covers from the home improvement store.

    ReplyDelete

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...