Fall Fest Stampin' Up! Event

Yesterday we had our 2013 Fall Fest event.  This is an event that is open to all the demonstrators in my Stampin' Up! group.  It was so much fun and so inspiring.  We had a WOW Swap, regular card swaps, make and takes, tons of displays, door prizes and lots of brainstorming on ideas and best practices.

This is my WOW swap - a T-light Box using Stampin' Up! White Frost Specialty DSP.  The sold cardstock used was either Bermuda Bay or Island Indigo. 

 


For the meeting swap I made a Sunburst card using Stampin' Up! Modern Medley 12x12 DSP.




These are some of the other WOW Swaps from my friend Laura Davis and Lilly Ruiz.  Laura made this awesome origami box using Stampin' Up! Modern Medley DSP.  And Lilly made this gorgeous ornament using Stampin' Up! White Frost Specialty DSP.


1 comment:

  1. luv your new blog, you have inspired me to move mine :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...