Organizing Tips.. Stampin' Up! Cardstock

This is how I keep my 8 1/2 x 11 Stampin' Up! Cardstock organized.  I bought this paper rack from a local craft store that was going out of business.  I've had it for over 10 years and I love it... I like that it's compact and stores my cardstock vertically.  I stack the cardstock according to the Stampin' Up! color families.  You can see the little strips I have with the colors and names.  I created the strips in MDS and laminated.

   

I know that most crafters are challenged on how to store their paper scraps. I like to put my scraps in a hanging pendaflex file.  I have a hanging file for each color and I just put the scraps in their folder.  It makes it easy to check for scraps when I need a particular color.  I do not keep the really small pieces, it's not worth it because they get damaged and wrinkled.  I also put these in the color families in the same order.  I bought this crate at Staples.


I like to have White cardstock as my first file since I use so much white for my cards and projects.


1 comment:

  1. I love this! Great idea! I wish I could find these paper racks.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Inked Botanicals DSP and Inked & Tiled Stamp Set

Wednesday, May 1, 2024 I made this birthday card for a friend who loves color and you definitely get that with the Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 De...