Preparing for my Stampin' Up! Class

I always get asked about how I prep for my classes.  This is a picture of my craft room as I get ready for the girls to arrive.  As you can see they each have a basket in front of their setting.  Everyone gets a basket with a different project and everything you need to make that project is in the basket... stamps, ribbon, card stock, ink pads, etc.  Then when they are done with one basket, I rotate and give them a new one.  This keeps the class moving and no one has to wait for supplies.


These are the baskets with some of tonight's projects.  This basket holds a "BOO" Halloween banner for decoration.  I will post pictures of the class projects later.


This basket has one of the Fall cards we are making tonight.


I like to give everyone that comes to my class a little treat.  You can see the gifts are all ready for them at their place settings.  This month I made cute little candle T-light flowers.

 

You must have chocolate at a stamping class... it's a must!  Some of the projects tonight are Halloween themed so I had a last minute brainstorm to make Tombstones to go on the tables as centerpieces.  I put one at each end and filled them with candy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...