Stampin' Up! Embossing Folder Storage

I first saw this idea to store embossing folders on Pinterest.  I didn't have the template, but then I realized I could use one of the templates from one of my classes.  I made one of these a few months back to store cards.  I altered the template a little to make the box more sturdy to hold the embossing folders.  It works great.  I love this paper, I have accents of this paper all over my craft room...  this fits right in.  You can follow me on Pinterest and see what other goodies I have pinned.

I will have the tutorial for this up on my blog soon...






1 comment:

Congratulations with Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses Stamp Set

I am very excited that the Stippled Roses Stamp Set will be available in the new Annual Catalog.  I love the sketch design on this rose whi...