More Class Project Samples

 All week I have showcased the projects from my February class... this is the last of the projects.  This card was made using one of the Sale-A-Bration sets and punches you can get for free (Decorative Dots Embossing Folder #133520, Banner Blast Stamp Set W #133551/ C #133554, Banner Punch #133519 ).



This year I have started a new series of projects for my monthly classes.  We will be making a coaster calendar and each month we will make two of the calendar months so this will be a 6 month series of projects.  I used regular chipboard coasters and punched two holes using the Crop-a-Dile and I used binder rings which I purchased at Staples.






Side View - stands up on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your paper scraps. You can make some amazing cards with the smallest of scraps.  I used  Perennial Lavender 12 x 12 Des...