This is another of my March stamping class projects. This little box holds 1 Cadbury Chocolate Egg. The box is made using one piece of 6 x 6 DSP paper. The little chick is made using the Stampin' Up! Bird Builder Punch (# 117191). Instructions and details are below.
- Cut one piece of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Score at 2" and 4" and turn and score again at 2" and 4"
- Cut up to the score lines on only 2 sides as seen in the photo (cut up on one side and then the opposite side)
- Adhere the box on one side and leave the other side open
- Fold down the middle panel, this makes the base more sturdy
- Fold down the side panels... this is where you will tuck in your chick