April Stamping Class Projects

Well I did it again... I went a little overboard with this month's class projects.  Mother's Day was on my mind when I came up with these cards.  And Pool Party is becoming my favorite Stampin' Up! color in case you didn't notice.  I will feature more photos and details on each project over the next few days.  Enjoy!


Mother's Day Card:  Used Stampin' Up1 Modern Mosaic embossing folder with Soft Sky, White and Black color combo.


Mother's Day Card:  Used Stampin' Up! Oval Framelits, Secret Garden stamp set and framelit.  So sad that this set and framelit is retiring!!


Coaster Calendar:  May and June


No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations with Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses Stamp Set

I am very excited that the Stippled Roses Stamp Set will be available in the new Annual Catalog.  I love the sketch design on this rose whi...