May Class Projects: Father's Day

Today I am sharing the projects from my monthly stamping class.   The main these was Father's Day... trying to stay ahead of the game.


DSP Gift Bag:  Made these adorable gift bags with Stampin' Up! DSP (Designer Series Paper).  using dark colored DSP makes them perfect for the "masculine" look.

Dimensions:  12 x 6 sheet of DSP, score at 4, 5 1/2, 9 1/2 and 11.

Monthly Coaster Calendar:  July & August


Father's Day Hershey Bar:  Made this using a regular sized envelope


Step 1:  Seal the envelope, cut off one end... cut only a small piece, just enough to create the pocket.


Step 2:  On the opening you just made, make a slit in the front.. aim towards the middle and cut about 1" down



Step 3:  Fold down on each side to create flaps..  your shirt collar


Step 4:  Decorate your shirt collar with DSP paper

Step 5:  Cut out a tie using DSP paper.  When I cut the pattern out of DSP, I cut top part and the bottom part of the tie in different directions to make it look like a tie knot.  See the samples... the top of the tie and the bottom and you will notice the patterns don't line up.  I sponged the edges to give it depth. 



Step 6:  I put dimensionsals under the color and added a greeting.... and of course the Hershey Bar.


Giveaway:  Gave one to all the girls who came to class.  I made these using the new Stampin' Up! Banner Framelits.  Good for a Hershey Nuggets or any small candy.



These cards were previously posted, but they were part of my class projects.










1 comment:

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...