Stamping With Scraps: Watercolor Wonder

Stampers do not like to throw anything away... especially not their scraps.  I keep all my DSP scraps (Designer Series Paper)... they are just too pretty to throw away.  But what do you do with all those small scraps?  So I came up with the theme "Stamping with Scraps".  Below is a sample which shows a great way to use your scraps and create a beautiful card!  I used various circle punches for this card, but it would also look great with squares!!

Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wonder DSP from the Occasions Mini



Reminder:  from a previous post....

I like to store my scraps in 9x12 Clear Velcro Envelopes.  I keep an envelope with each paper series pack.  So I have the pack of DSP in the paper slot and on top of the pack is one of these clear envelopes and all the scraps for that particular DSP pack are in that envelope.  Keeps everyone organized and together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...