Storing Extra Stamping Scrap Pieces

When I stamp or prepare for a class, there seems to be extra pieces left over.  I hate to throw them out in case I need them for a future project.  So I store them in these little Stampin' Up! plastic containers.  They are perfect for little flowers, little punched pieces, greetings, etc.



When I use butterflies a lot... especially the Stampin' Up! Butterflies die cut and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.  There are always extra pieces and I store them in these Stampin' Up! Acrylic Cases.  It's perfect...when I need a butterfly or a snowflake, I just grab my case and look for the butterfly I need.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Brightest Birthday with Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Today's project is a fun birthday card using the Delightfully Eclectic 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper and the Cheerful Daisies Dies . Car...