Craft Room Inspiration: Christmas Samples Part I

I find lots of inspiration in my own craft room and every once in a while I love to post pictures to inspire everyone else.  Recently I removed and packed away all my card swaps and class projects and updated everything with Christmas themed cards and swaps.  Enjoy the tour and I hope this inspires you!

My craft room is my garage and I share the room with a refrigerator and stand up freezer.  So why not decorate them and make them part of the craft room!




These are the many projects and swaps from meetings and classes...  lots of goodies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brightest Birthday with Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Today's project is a fun birthday card using the Delightfully Eclectic 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper and the Cheerful Daisies Dies . Car...