Monthly Stampin' Up! Classes

I've been hosting monthly Stampin' Up! classes for over 10 years.  I started with classes at work in a conference room after work with 6-7 girls and then it just got to be too much for me to lug everything back and forth to work.  And I would feel so bad if I forgot something.  So 4 years ago I moved my stamping classes to my home studio and it's been wonderful.  I can't believe it's been 4 years already.  It was my first class at my house so I wanted it to be special.  I made these cute water bottle covers for everyone and with every class since, I usually give out a free gift and a special treat.











No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...