Converting Wood Mounted Stamps - Continued

Last week I posted step-by-step instructions on how to convert your wood mounted stamps to clear mounted stamps.  Today I am sharing how I made the sleeves for the newly converted stamp sets.  You will find the link to download your own form at the bottom of the post.  I really love the way they turned out.

Completed conversions from wood mounted to clear mounted

Sample of forms/sleeves printed.  Add stamp name, # of stamps and stamp image (copied from google)

Trim sleeve to fit in the clear case - cut lines are indicated on form

Trimmed sleeve

Side view

Back view

Below is the link to download your own "Blank Clear Mount Insert" sleeve.  The file includes fillable fields.  In other words, the form is black and you will need to add:  NAME of the stamp set, NUMBER of stamps in the set and a copy of the STAMP IMAGE.  I googled the name of the stamp set and got multiple images... copy and paste to the front.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this info--I can't get the link to work it takes me to Google Drive and that is it. Can you email me the blank clear mount insert? I appreciate it.
    choiniere511@msn.com Thanks Laura

    ReplyDelete

Brightest Birthday with Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Today's project is a fun birthday card using the Delightfully Eclectic 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper and the Cheerful Daisies Dies . Car...