Stampin' Up! Jewelry

Stamping is never ending... you can stamp and make anything out of anything.  I've seen ornaments made out of the cardboard piece that is left over from an empty toilet paper roll.  So why not make necklace out of paper or a washer from Home Depot...  amazing.

Made by Sandy Silberquit - she made this beautiful necklace out of rolled up paper.  It was a great Secret Santa Gift.


I can recall exactly, but I think I got this as a swap.  It is a metal washer that you find in the plubming section at Home Depot.


Another project made by Sandy.  That's DSP paper behind that clear stone and she used ribbon as the necklace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...