Triangle Tree Card

Saw this on Pinterest and SplitcoastStampers and had to try it.  I changed it a little bit to work with my measurements and design.  This card fits in a standard sized envelope.  I used Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees stamp set (Item # 135059) and All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper (Item #135823).  Both items are from the Holiday Catalog.


side view

Started with a standard sized folded card (folder 4 1/4 x 5 1/2).
Find the middle of the card and cut towards the fold (see the pencil lines).
Once the card is cut, decorate to your liking.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations with Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses Stamp Set

I am very excited that the Stippled Roses Stamp Set will be available in the new Annual Catalog.  I love the sketch design on this rose whi...