Stampin' Up! Indescribable Gift

If you haven't tried the new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities markers, you are really missing out. The markers are so easy to use and gives you a smooth color coverage.  I used to use the Aquapen for all my coloring, but the Blendabilities markers cover much more evenly.

I used the Razzleberry Blendabilities with Indescribable Gift stamp set to make this card.


TIP:  I was able to get the "Happy Easter" saying on 2 lines by cutting the stamp in half.  It's easy to do with clear stamps and you can always line them up again on a clear block if you want the saying on one line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...