INKredible Impressions Fall Fest Display #1

Had a wonderful time at the INKredible Impressions Fall Fest Event this past weekend.  It was a fun day with stamping and friends.  I loved all the displays and ideas... such a talented group.


This is the display I put together to share at the event.




Stampers can't throw anything away... especially a perfectlygood coffee can.  I made this snowman's hat using an empty Maxwell House coffee can.  I made the base of the hat by tracing a plate on cardboard and black card stock.


Sponged the hat with white craft ink to give the hat some depth.


Made the flowers by hand with card stock and a Stampin' Up! 2 1/2" circle punch.






2 comments:

Throwback Project: St. Patty's Day Hat

Sharing a fun throwback project for St. Patty's Day from 2017. I made the hat using an empty packing tape roll.