Tips & Tricks: Lining Up Your Greetings

I always stamp my projects on my Stampin' Up! Grid Paper.  I like testing out my stamping before I commit to my project and I also like writing down notes as I go along. But in case you didn't realize this, it's also a great way to make sure you always get your greetings straight.  If you line up the bottom of your card to the line on the grid paper, you will keep your card straight and it is much easier to line up your greeting.  Of course, this works better with Polymer and Clear stamps.  If you use wood mount, you would line up the edge of your wood to the line.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...