Stampin' Up! Build A Birthday With Washi Tape

I am trying to use other embellishments in my craft room and I can't remember the last time I used Washi Tape.  So here is a card using washi tape... the girls got to make this card in my March Stampin Class.  Love the way this came out with the matching birthday candles.  I used the Stampin' Up! stamp set Build A Birthday for the candles and the greeting.



I wanted a small bow but couldn't find the right ribbon to go with this card.  So I created a small bow using the small oval punch and a small circle punch.  Hope this inspires you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brightest Birthday with Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Today's project is a fun birthday card using the Delightfully Eclectic 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper and the Cheerful Daisies Dies . Car...