Technique Tuesday: Bubble Wrap

I have a fun and easy technique to show you today.  I used the Bubble Wrap technique on these cards. The flower was cut out using Swirly Scribbles Thinlit and Melon Mambo and Old Olive card stock.  Used bubble wrap on Old Olive ink to create background.



This card was also made with bubble wrap and Old Olive and Pool Party Ink.  I used the new in-color Dapper Denim card stock and ribbon for accent colors.



Cut a strip of bubble wrap and place over ink pad and light tap down.  Remove the bubble wrap and lay on your card stock and gently tap down...  the more pressure you use, the darker the ink color.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...