August Stampin Class Projects

I was feeling over zealous with the projects for my August class.  The girls got to make a lot of great cards. I will show more photos and details in the coming days.

Pumpkin Pie Card and Gift Bag:  Gift bag is 10" x 6" and scored at 3 1/2", 4 3/4", 8 1/4" and 9 1/2". Bottom scored at 1".  After scoring, I cut off that little tab at the bottom (see photo).
Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge & Teen Tiny Wishes Stamp Set


Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso ink


I know this Designer Series Paper is retired, but I still love it and can't part with it.  You can easily use current DSP paper to make this gift bag.







No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...