November Monthly Swaps: Watercolor Background

Every month I participate in a monthly swap with my demonstrator friends.  For November our theme was techniques.  I chose to make a watercolor background card.  I used a clear block direct to ink pad technique.  Using the clear block "I", I put the top of the block on Marina Mist, the middle on Pool Party and the end of the block on Soft Sky.  Then I spritzed the block ink side up with water and then stamped on the paper.  Spritzing with water allows the ink colors to blend.



I decided to make a small 4 x 4 card and with the scraps, I threw together the card below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO with Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper

I am very excited that the  Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper is being carried over into the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Th...