Case it Wednesday: Camouflage Playful Backgrounds Card


It's always nice to find a new Masculine Happy Birthday card idea so you can image how happy I was when I found this camouflage border idea using the Stampin' Up! stamp set Playful Backgrounds.  I cased the idea from The Creativity Cave by Dena Rekow  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clg2iG4q20A&t=445s



First I cut a strip of Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 5 1/2" x 2". Then I sponged Crumb Cake ink, stamped the swirls from Playful Backgrounds in various colors... first Old Olive, then Always Artichoke and then Soft Suede.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...