Tranquil Tulips Hostess Stamp Set - Dapper Denim




I created today’s Happy Birthday card for a friend's upcoming birthday.  This Tranquil Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set is quickly becoming one of my favorite new stamp sets. This stamp set can be yours FREE when you place an order of $150 or more (excludes shipping and tax).


The Happy Birthday greeting and the tulips are stamped in Dapper Denim.  I stamped off for the lighter background.  The leaves are stamped in Wild Wasabi.  


And of course every flower needs a butterfly so I added this small Peekaboo Peach butterfly from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your paper scraps. You can make some amazing cards with the smallest of scraps.  I used  Perennial Lavender 12 x 12 Des...