Bunch of Blossoms in Blueberry Bushel


The Bunch of Blossoms stamp set is one of those stamp sets that is so pretty, but sometimes we forget how versatile it is.  You can make this card using any color ink and coordinating DSP.  I stamped off for the first stamped flower image and that stamped directly for the second layer of the flower in Blueberry Bushel ink.  For the stems and leaves I stamped off for the first layer and stamped directly for the second layer using Pear Pizzazz ink.


Measurements:  Blueberry Bushel DSP measures 4" x 2-3/4".  The Whisper White strip measures 1/2" x 4 -1/4".  The White base measures 3" x 3-1/4" layered with Pear Pizzazz cardstock.






1 comment:

  1. Your card is so pretty and I love all the blue colors! I just saw this on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing this card and the measurements too! GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...