Merry Christmas To All Bundle


Merry Christmas to All Bundle is one of the new bundles available in the 2018 Holiday Catalog.  You can buy the Merry Christmas To All stamp set and Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies separately, but why not get 10% off as a bundle. I love the way you can mix and match greetings with the bundle... the possibilities are endless.


Here is a great tip for adhering the thinlits die cut piece to your card.  The Merry greeting is so thin and delicate it's difficult to hide the adhesive.  I cut a small piece of sponge and using a scrap piece of paper, I sponged liquid glue on the reverse side of the greeting.  It's a neat way to hide the glue.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Cased Stampin' Up! Inked & Tiled Sympathy Card

I cased this pretty sympathy card from Pinterest.  I love the simple design using the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set . Card Details: Very Vanil...