Grapefruit Grove Gingham Gift Box


I love to make boxes for my co-workers.  They get so excited when they get a little box with candy on their desks.  I used Grapefruit Grove cardstock and coordinating Gingham Designer Series Paper and Organdy Ribbon.  I punched out the butterfly from the Sale-A-Bration Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper and the Duet Butterfly Punch.


Dimensions:  Cut a piece of Grapefruit Grove cardstock measuring 4-1/4" x 10-1/2".  You get two boxes from one 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of cardstock.  Score on the long side at 3-1/2", 5", 8-1/2", 10" and score on the short side at 1".  Burnish your score lines and assemble.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...