All My love Scalloped Tag Topper Thank You Treat


I made this cute little box treat for a friend.  This could be a nice favor for an event.  I used Lovely Lipstick cardstock and accented with All My Love Designer Series Paper and a butterfly from the Beauty Abounds stamp set.



Dimensions:  cut Lovely Lipstick cardstock measuring 7-3/4" x 2".  Score at 3-1/2" and 4-14".  Punch each end using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.  Cut a piece of All my Love DSP measuring 6-1/4" x 1-3/4" and score at 1", 1-3/4", 3-3/4" and 4-1/2"











2 comments:

  1. Hi there please can you tell me where I can order the scalloped tag topper punch
    I can’t find it on Amazon or a different one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, since it is retired, you can try searching for it on Ebay. There are a few for sale, just do a search for "Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch"

    ReplyDelete

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...