Father's Day / Masculine Cards: Sailing Home Bundle


These are the masculine Father's Day cards we made at my June class using the Sailing Home Bundle and the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper available in the new 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  These cards are great for Father's Day but also great for masculine birthdays.







This is a little gift bag I made with some Mini White Lunch Bags I had laying around.  I covered the front and back using Pacific Point cardstock.  I decorated with Designer Series paper for a tie and added the anchor and greeting.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...