Brightly Gleaming Magnetic Photo Ornament


I love the way this photo ornament / magnet came out.  I made this by cutting down the chipboard that comes with Stampin' Up! specialty designer series paper.  I covered the chipboard with Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I added a magnet on the back so I can also hang on my fridge as show below.  I just need a cute picture to complete the project.



I used a magnet on the back of the chipboard to hang the photo ornament on a fridge.  I used a magnetic business card backing, you can find those at any office supply store.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...