Organize It Friday - Tip #3: Storing 6x6 Designer Series Paper

Today's post shows how I organize and store my 6x6 Designer Series Paper.  I use a clear acrylic bin I bought at Marshalls.  The 6x6 designer series paper is organized with tabs by the name of the DSP packs.. In-Color, Brights, Neutrals, etc.  I cut down colored manila folders for the divider tabs.


 

For convenience, I like to keep the scraps with the DSP paper .  I keep the scraps in a Stampin' Up! Clear Envelope behind the tab.  I also find it helpful to keep the label from the paper pack so I know what colors are included.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...