Organize It Friday - Tip #7: Framelits & Embossing Folders Storage

Today I am sharing how I store and keep my Framelits Dies and Embossing Folders organized.  


I keep my framelits on magnetic cards from Stamp-n-Storage and  label each one with the name of the Dies and the number of dies in each set.  This is helpful to make sure all the dies are accounted for.  We know how hectic things can get while creating projects, you don't want to misplace a die.  I store both dies and folders in clear acrylic containers from Home Goods.



I used patterned file folders as "divider tabs" so I can separate the dies by categories.  I cut the file folders down to fit in the container.



I put the magnetic cards in the clear sleeves which helps store the dies in case they fall off the magnetic card. 



I cut the clear folders down and made a tab at the top using a Punch Board.  Tabs make it easier to grab them.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Mena, I'd love to see a short video on how you make your divider folders using the envelope punch (or step by step directions) TIA Sharon T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon - I will put that on my list. My plan is to do a video of all the features in my craftroom. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit Special!

Saturday, May 4, 2024 Exciting News! Between May 1-31, anyone who becomes a Stampin' Up! demonstrator will receive four 2024-2026 In Co...