Wishing You Your Best Year Yet with True Love Designer Series Paper


This card is sure to put a smile on someone's face.  I used True Love Designer Series Paper for this card.  I cut the flowers out of the designer series paper and colored them in using Rococo Rose Blends and Granny Apple Green Blends.  The "Wishing You Your Best Year Yet" sentiment if from the Best Year Stamp Set.

Details:
  • Black Cardstock card base:  41/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
  • White Cardstock layer:  5 1/4" x 4"
  • True Love DSP strip:  5" x 1 1/4"  

I used the Rococo Rose Blends and Granny Apple Blends to color in the roses and leaves. I started with the Rococo Rose Light Blend all over the rose first and then highlighting with the Rococo Rose Dark Blend.  Same with the leaves, I used the Granny Apple Light Blend all over the leaves and then highlighted with the Granny Apple Dark Blend.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...