Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper Gift Bag

You know stampers cannot throw anything away.  I recently made a purchase at Ulta Beauty and they put my stuff in a pretty little orange gift bag.  The color reminded me of the colors in the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper.  So I decided to repurpose the bag.  I used a strip of Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper to cover the logo and added a tag... now it's ready to go if I need a gift bag.


Details:
  • White Cardstock strip:  8 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Fine Art Floral DSP strip:  8 1/2" x 4"
  • Bumblebee Cardstock tag:  2" x 3 3/4", punch on one end using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
  • White Cardstock tag layer:  3" x 1 7/8"
  • Fine Art Floral DSP strip on tag (2x):  1 7/8" x 1" and 1 7/8" x 1/4"














No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...