Stampin With Scraps - Edges: True Love Designer Series Paper

 


So if you subscribe to my blog, you know I love making cards with scraps.. I call the series "Stampin With Scraps".  The True Love Designer Series Paper has some amazing floral designs where you can cut out the flowers and color them in.  But, some times you are left with scraps where the flowers are cut of on the edge of the paper (see below).  So of course I can't throw them out... I used those edge pieces to make this 4 1/2" X 4 1/2" square card.

Details
  • Flowers were colored in using the Light Night of Navy Blend and the Light Old Olive Blend 
  • White Cardstock card base:  4 1/2" x 9", scored at 4 1/2"
  • Old Olive Cardstock layer:  4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
  • White Cardstock layer:  4 1/8" x 4 1/8" - Flowers from the True Love DSP were popped up on the square for dimension
  • Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Art Gallery Stamp Set



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin With Scraps: Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender DSP

Don't throw away your scraps. Today's Thank You card is another sample of how to use your paper scraps to create pretty cards.  I us...